The National Enquirer reports at 10:17 PM -0700 10/5/04, Andrew F. wrote:

>Religious zeal or not, Wallstreet and similar models are still too big.

Good grief, give it a break. You made your feelings known long ago.
You're free to think what you want, but nobody died and made you the
final authority. You obviously don't respect other people's opinions.
I'm beginning to wonder why we should care what you think.

Bob
--
If replying privately, please include my name in the To: address, so
that my filters won't send your reply to the trash.