Hello,
Would anyone be able to help me tell what speed a 14 inch screen Wallstreet model is, as the laptop won't turn on? I think it needs a new logic board but inside it does not have the speed written on it.
When looking through the PC card door, down at the bottom of the case, the serial number inside is CK8241AE898A (?) - that last look like an M.
If I need a new logic board, can I just get a 300 mhz replacement and do I also need to get a processor?
Thanks.