Don't know if it makes a difference, but is your card 16-bit or 32-bit? I know
there are some Orinoco cards that are 32-bit...

Craig W.
Atlanta, GA
Hi My card is 32bit i think on the back the boxes that are ticked are 3.3v
5v 16 and 32,

The only one that is not ticked is the dma box.

vicki

My card is ticked 3.3v & 32, if that makes a difference.

Scott Birdwell

P.S. Thanks, again, all.