...... Original Message .......
On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 11:34:38 +0100 "Miche Doherty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I haven't tried Opera or Mozilla in OS X (oh, and I just remembered
>there's another browser called Internet Explorer - I'd forgotten it
>existed) so I can't comment on those.

I am a bit late here, but wanted to say that those ads are likely Flash and
can be disabled with two keystrokes in Opera (press F12 and then
check/uncheck disable plugins).

Also Omniweb has preferences that will let you disable Flash, etc for
specific sites while enabling it for others.

Both are well worth the money.  Opera has an ad version tghat you can use
Google ads, and I think Omniweb has a 30 day demo.