on 30/10/04 13:22, Larry le Mac at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> From: Mikael Byström <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>> For what it does, yes, it is the best IMHO. It doesn't
>> exactly match the feature set of Techtool though.
>
> It seems to focus on recovery more that preventive.
>
> Does TTP do defrag ?
>
> I take it Norton isn't good...

You want to stay away from anything that has the name "Symantec" on it or
near it. I've only heard horror stories about Norton, not only on the net,
but from co-workers who had the bad idea to install it...

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

firebottle n.obs.: A large, primitive, power-hungry active electrical
device, similar in function to a FET but constructed out of glass, metal,
and vacuum. Characterized by high cost, low density, low reliability,
high-temperature operation, and high power dissipation. Sometimes mistakenly
called a `tube' in the U.S. or a `valve' in England; another hackish term is
glassfet.