I know this has been talked about before, but I would like to ask anyway.
I have a Wallstreet that will not boot. It has been behaving fine with a clean Jaguar install. I left it sleeping for a while then come back and nothing. Try to restart, nothing. I try to do the pram reset holding function, control and shift and hitting the power button. The fan spins and light blinks. Do it again the fan goes off. Try to boot normally nothing, not even the light blinking. So I figured I would break it open and unplug the pram battery. Once I got it open, I forgot how big of a job it was to get to it, so I just unplugged the PMU for a minute or so. Tried it out, same thing. I am just going to have to unplug the pram, or could it be something else? Any tips to getting to the pram plug?

Thanks,
Pat