Sounds like another reason to dump GD AOL.
Why pay so much more for so much less?
Don

>Same here.  Lots of bounced message warnings.
Linda

In a message dated 11/22/04 4:59:39 PM,
"kochkodin"@verizon.net writes:

<< I have been flooded yesterday and today with the
messages..on here
and
LemSwap...last countat 445pm today was over 60 apiece
since midnite
saturday...what aPITA...Talk about bandwith waste!!!!
Regards,
Mike K

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I need to know what the deal is here.  I'm getting
bounce messages
numbering in the dozens every day, and it's getting
old.  If you'll
look at my email,
you'll notive I'm on AOL, so every message i write on
a LEM list has to
be
done through AOL's webmail system, since AOL won't
support an older,
text only
format which the LEM lists use.  Tis webmail is
considerably slower
than AOL
itself is, so it takes a ecent amount of time to
replyh to all of the
bounce
messages.
> so what's the deal here?  When will this problem be
resolved?
> I know bouncing messages is a somewhat common thing
with this mailing
list,
but seriously,  last week I got over 30 bounce
messages in oneday.