starfleet52 said:
>Quote From Website
You sure do give impressive references. The Web! Wow, then I guess it
must be true.
>"Most experts will tell you, however, that aluminum is not a cause of
>Alzheimer's disease. You can safely continue using your antiperspirants,
>drink the city water (aluminum is used in some water systems to remove
>silt), wrap left-overs in aluminum foil, take antacids, and cook with your
>aluminum pots and pans."

"Most experts"? If blanket statements like this doesn't ring a warning
bell then you better try and get a little bit wiser. Did they meet all
the experts themselves? Did they read all available output from "most
experts". How do they define an expert in the field. If this is unclear,
this "Website" of yours is not credible and nor is the information. And
how would you know the status of the above?

I'd instead try and look for medical references within the subject on
Medline (Google for the best starting point) and armed with those go to a
biomedical library and look up the relevant articles. Or, if short on
time, read a website that actually quotes just what references they base
their arguments on.

As for the medical reality concerning aluminium I'm not updated on the
current status, but I think it's a valid concern worthy of attention.
I'm more concerned with radiation though as I don't think my TiBook was
designed for life on top of my chest and all radiation adds up (also
science is way behind the current situtation). But it's kinda nifty
sometimes when I have books to read. Maybe I should get a bigger better
Palm with pdf capability? Any tips?