On Dec 12, 2004, at 7:21 AM, Dylan Moore wrote:

Well it doesn't work for me, either, and I really need it to.
1Ghz 12" ibook
If I start from a CD, i get the apple for a few seconds, then the apple glitches slightly (gets offset, wraps around and gets garbled around the edge) never shows the spinning loader icon, and sits there. Thats awesome. WTF?
I'll try using the CDs it came with, but I'd much prefer the control that the real install discs offer. ppfft.
Is there anyone this WILL work for, or a workaround

I have a 1.2 ghz & it boots off of Panther cd fine!!

Jim