I use a bluetooth keyboard and mouse with my PowerBook and it works great. I originally bought a Apple bluetooth mouse but prefered a two button mouse and recently bought a MacAlly bluetooth mouse with two buttons and scroll wheel, pretty nice except it goes to sleep after only a few minutes without moving it, says connection lost and you have to double click to wake it and then it takes a couple seconds to work again. Oh well, other then that they both work great. If the computer goes to sleep the mouse or keyboard will wake it. I was at my brother in laws and he wanted to try them on his 17", next morning he just turned the mouse back on and it woke my computer that was downstairs.

Larry Zasitko
iMac 350mhz, Bondi Blue, 320meg ram, Jaguar
Graphite Clamshell SE, G3 366mhz, 576 meg ram
12" G4 1.33ghz PowerBook, 768 meg ram, Superdrive, Airport Extreme
Newton OMP, 110, 120, 2100 + eMate