I just got a pismo and have all the software updates done to bring it up to X.3.6.

After about two minutes, the screen starts to dim, telling me that the screen saver will be kicking in soon. I have set the time for the screen saver to 2 hours...about 6 times, and it keeps reverting back to the original 2 minutes.

Is there some way I can change it to 2 hours and make it stick?

Rad...