From:   Aaron Willems [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Tue Dec 21 16:22:46 2004
To:     G-Books
Subject:        Re: Transfer of saved e-mails/recommended e-mail app?

I agree Entourage 2004 rocks. The project center is awesome. The calendar,
project center, and Notes all work together seamlessly. I won't support
Apple mail on my Network. I tell everyone if they want me to support their
Email account they need to use Entourage. Apple needs to integrate iCal and
the Address book into Mail to make it a competitive application.

Regards,
--
Aaron Willems
IT Administrator

> I personally love Entourage.  Mail is lacking some very important features.
> Like the ability to read a thread and after deleting having it go on to the

addressed. If you have received this email message in error, please notify the
sender immediately by telephone or email and destroy the original message
without making a copy. Thank you.