On Dec 24, 2004, at PM 03:11, Geoffrey Loeffler wrote:

You have some juice use it. 100 computers will not get you a free ride on Steves Gulfstream, but they will listen.
That's the beauty of the Mac the software meshes with the hardware and no matter if there big or small. You plop a wad of M$$ and it just puts FOD in your engine. Job security I guess

Actually, Apple Mail (in Panther OS) *does* connect to Exchange Server. Maybe that may be worth investigating...

--
Best,
Mark.