Hey all,

My bronze Gbook and I-- You couldn't separate us, and I just flat out loved that machine. All it took was some terrible circumstances and a shady motherfucker like my ex-roomate's boyfriend, and that was the end of the romance. Several days later, I had to watch as lombard parts went up on ebay from some undisclosed place in jersey, painfully aware, but unable to prove, that they were probably the remnants of my computer. (Nothing that was sold could be tracked back to mine, but I knew the guy lived in jersey. My keyboard was partly broken, and the only part not listed was --drum roll--- the keyboard. Bastard.)

So, friendly reminder from an ex-owner of the world's best laptop- watch your stuff, don't even think for a SECOND to let it out of your sight. It WILL walk.

Since then, I bought a 12" ibook. Yeah, it rocks and it was really cheap (799), but I miss those sexy curves and jaw-dropping matte black case. I took so much pride in having the last version of an apple laptop with the upside-down illuminated apple-- just seeing the right side up one on my ibook is a constant sore reminder.

Someday when I'm not a poor college kid, I'm going to buy one for myself again. Its up to you guys to keep them in good shape, so when you're ready to move on to a G5 'book, I'll be ready with a loving home.

Take care,
-dylan