I have a wallstreet/300 running OS 9.2.2 and system
profiler does tells me the slots and sizes of the
installed ram. But then as others have already
mentioned your system profiler depends on which OS
you're running but all the OS's that run in a
wallstreet should give you both the slot position,
upper or lower, and size of each stick of ram
Pete.