Dear Kenneth,

Thanks so much for the info. I didn't think I was that big of a ditz about
this stuff. I am going to call right now and then I guess I'll have to try
Netscape...sigh! I really don't want to change browsers as I really don't
have the time to devote to all the tech time setting my machine to work with
it, learning to import all my bookmarks, setting preferences etc.

What if I find out it won't work either?

I just want to turn the machine on and it goes...like my washing machine!

And this is really hindering my resoulution to get my ebay store up and
running the first week of January!

Kristina

> Paypal... no longer fully support Mac OS 9 browsers.
snip