I also use Mozzilla under OS 9.2. Works great!
On the subject of being left out, I find it interesting
that "Netscape Internet Service" does not support Mac
nor does it plan to according there tech support.
Why would a company build a browser for Mac OS,
then not support it through there ISP?

Dean

Andrew wrote:

Netscape should work fine on 8.6.  Actually I'm
running Mozilla on my Kanga under 8.6 which works
great, though a tad slowly under my 32MB ram (128MB
module should arrive later today).

Andrew

--- Kristina Rost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well I talked with paypal and Pay<pal> (sic) will
support Netscape for 9.0.

...So!

Dare I upgrade my beige G3 which working just fine
to a 9.0 version AND
Netscape?. I can't remember why I have kept my G3 at
8.6 tho, if ain't broke
don't fix it comes to mind first.

Or I could just put netscape on my new pb which
already has 9.0 and have two
different systems and browsers, that doesn't seem
very feng shui for the
'puter environment.

So any special tweeks and quirks for netscape as I
have never used it would
very much be appreciated.

bowing low to the little mac gods...with not much
slobber on their converse
hightops...(i hope that didn't really offend anyone,
its to be a funnie)
I have nothing but "big thanks so much for all the
help" to all on this
list.

Kristina