Paypal and its parent eBay upgrade their software (the new eBay 2.0) on or
about June 5, 2004. They no longer fully support Mac OS 9 browsers. Their
software is designed to work with Windows computers only.

Bull...they support Macs just fine. You just have to get off the pot and use a modern OS. OS X has been here for 4 years now, folks. It as if you were asking them to support Windows 3.11 still...ain't gonna happen.

I agree about the "modern" bit, but not the "OS" bit. I run 9.2.2 still, and I have no trouble now, nor have I ever had with eBay or PayPal. Works fine in IE5, Moz 1.3, and NS 7.

Peace,
Drew
--

Author of ClassicStumbler email: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> web: <http://www.alksoft.com/>