On Jan 5, 2005, at 5:22 PM, Frank P. Eigler wrote:

Leave Visible and Invisible in the search window all the time, to cover all
the OS X items that are invisible in the Finder, unless you use Tinker Tool
or Cocktail or similar to show Invisible Items.

This was to be my response as well, but it'll still leave files behind that belong to the app, but don't share its entire name.

Yep - only way to do it on your own - root around with searches and then delete. I really don't worry too much about stuff left behind by apps unless there is a possibility of large caches somewhere.

I DO like apps that come with their own uninstallers!

Has any body used CleanSweep by Allume (formerly Aladdin)?

Turtle-Bear