> --- Ronald Romine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I use a Pismo using OS X 10.2.8, and I just go t my
>> hand on a used
>> portable printer from a state sale.  The HP 350cbi
>> was like new,
>> possibly never used, the battery and IrDA adaptor
>> were still sealed.
>>
>> However, there is a problem.  OS X doesn't appear to
>> support IrDA
>> printing, and the Mac Parallel-to-USB adapter was
>> not included.  What
>> are my options?
>
> I have a similar printer and has been unable to
> connect it to my wallstreet. I have the usb cable and
> connects it to my usb card but no go.
> Pete.

It should print from a USB/parallel cable. If not through X.2 drivers
download "gimp print" and  the proper driver for your printer. They have
most printer drivers available and they work better than the X.2 drivers
with a parallel ported printer.

Check with versiontracker.com for a link, or do a Google search.

John

--
"What is objectionable, what is dangerous about extremists is not that they
are extreme, but that they are intolerant." - Robert F. Kennedy, 1964