Thanks for the tip. I've tried that strategy, however, the original chip is only 64 MB and that turned out not to be enough to get a 10.2 install (10.0.3 does work as I found out a few minutes ago).

Peter

Op 16-jan-05 om 16:14 heeft gladys pérez-almiroty het volgende geschreven:

i recently installed os 10.3 in my aunt's lombard and had similar problems. what i did was use the original ram chip only during the installation and then put the other module in. the book is working w/out any problems. i then upgraded to 10.3.7 with both modules and had no problems.