Claire:
If you just bought it, you can call Apple Tech support and they will help.
You can get phone support on it for 90 days.  I've called them with some
'dubious' questions at times and they've always been able to help or point
me in the right direction.  Give it a try.

Tim

--
Exterminate all rational thought.