If thats the law there, then thats the law there, and perhaps the music isnt from the Apple store at all, in which case any agreement with Apple would not exist... As for Tikkun Olam, its a term that has been used and abused for decades to justify all sorts of behavior that has nothing to do with actual Tikkun Olam. I havent read fully through every post on this, so if I missed where it said it was ALL from the Itunes store, then I apologize for butting in.