Hi Al, or maybe it was Bruce?

Hmmm....I think my overactive track pad ate the quotation of the previous post... I had to save the mail yesterday, as I had problems with my ISP and couldn`t get on line...

BTW, I didn`t buy the iBook in Denmark. I bought it in here in Norway. I considered buying one in Denmark, but then I found an ad for this online, and found out that the guy lives in my home town and was here at the moment even if he is a student abroad (that is why he had one with an International keyboard).

Shoot, I type too fast, so now the track pad ate a whole paragraph, but I reacted too late to undo it... I have no problems accessing the music at all, I just have to be logged into his account. I am enjoying it a lot!!! I can`t wait to get more music loaded onto it, all I have then I can add some now and then. I really can`t wait to get the airport express base, so I can get it connected to my stereo too. For now I am borrowing two USB loudspeakers. I will just have to move all the music to a different folder and store it on an external HDD while I re-install system X so I am sure to get rid of all signs of french language and such which I can`t seem to get rid of. That is the main problem. Since the iBook now is mine, I would like to have only my own account and delete his. I could of course just have kept his and used that as the main account, but... I might have done that if the french language windows didn`t keep popping up, he used french on it since he is bilingual. It will be wonderful to get the right keyboard also, but it sure cost enough, it ended out being around $175. Does not make too much sense as you can get one on eBay for around $20, but of course there is no Norwegian ones there. I could not find a used one and as Apple told me you could not get these, if it broke you would have to buy a new computer (!!!), I was real eager to just get it ordered and get it in place. I must admit that I got a bit nervous for a while. I think that I will write a formal complaint to Apple about the misinformation by one of their employees though. I think it is one thing that a person make a mistake, but I told her that I knew for a fact that it was not correct, but she would not listen at all. She just seemed to get more and more stubborn as I explained how I had checked this issue before buying this computer, that I had an offer to buy one from a different company etc. That kind of customer service I really do not think is good enough. If I had believed her, she could have cost me a lot of money, I would have given up this computer, as I really depend on a Norwegian keyboard.

Oh well... The only thing I have a tough time with, is the track pad. I hope I find a way to deal with that. When I get the airport express, things will be as close to perfect as they possibly can. I would love it if I could use the TV as a second screen, and know I read about some gadget you can use, but I can`t seem to find back to the information...

Aase :)