That's easy? I guess in the world of MS (no offence, Stanton). That's why
I like Safari. As per the first response: save as pdf

Frank, it looked complicated in one paragraph. Here are Stanton's steps in his own words, broken down by me into a list:

... view... the web page (including links) you wish to archive,

under the "File" menu, pull down to "Save As".

The resultant "Save" dialog box, has an option box near the bottom on the left side called "Format". Select the first option, "Web Archive",

then click the "Options" button just to its right.

A follow-on popup dialog called "Site Download Options" will appear. Select your options, including which links and images to archive, and how many layers deep,

then click "OK", which closes the popup,

and then click "Save" in the main "Save" dialog box. Internet Explorer should do the rest.

O.K., everybody - I have another question now. I did these steps. The result was what appeared to be Internet Explorer opening up the website, which was good. However, when I clicked the photo thumbnails, the resulting screen told me, "Vehicle not found in database." My questions is, do you think that when I click the URL to this auction (which occurred three months ago), that I am bringing up something that is in my computer (cookies??) and not actually on ebay anymore? The auction was at

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&category=39409&item=2493451104&rd=1

Do you guys get an auction complete with all the vehicle info, a nice huge photo about a fourth of the way down with six thumbnails underneath it, then a square of 25 more thumbnails below that, followed by lots more vehicle info?

Thanks,
Claire