This discussion inspired me to try this process to see if its as troublesome as indicated. It seems fairly easy to me. This might be because I'm using a superior browser: Opera.

I simply clicked on your link, and when Opera loaded the page I clicked the save button on the toolbar. (I could have also used the menu.) One dialog box popped up saying it would save to desktop. I changed that to documents file and clicked the save button in the box. That was all there was to it. It's about as difficult at saving a document in Word or any other program.

To see if it worked, I turned off my internet connection, shut down Opera (unnecessary step--I just wanted to see if it would open by itself again), and went and found the file and clicked on it. Opera opened. The entire page with all the photos appeared. There didn't seem to be any hitch.

This seems straightforward to me. Do other browsers make this difficult?

                                                                Peter