Almost, but not quite. I want a link that reads "Click Here" or some such thing, not something that looks like a URL. I want it to flow within the sentence.

I know it's possible I see it all the time. It's a snap in Windows Outlook/Outlook Express. Even friends who barely know how to use a computer do it with ease. AOL has a little "heart" icon (or so I'm told; I haven't used it for many years) that makes it a snap. But it seems that in OS X, neither Mail nor Entourage can do this.

Harry
----