I've lived with the 12" for over a year, and a number of other 1024X768
laptops before that (not to mention the older 800X600 and even 640X400
models), so I guess I'm used to the amount of real estate I have.

I was seriously thinking about moving up to the 15" this time, but the small
size and light weight won out again when I saw them side-by-side.

Andrew