Sooooo, that means that the great deal I just got on E-bay for a new Belkin PCICMA card and
router that is listed at the Belkin site as working with OS 10.2.6 and airport 3.0.4, will just be going back on E-bay?

Dean

Andrew F. wrote:

So I'd heard, but when I plugged one into my wife's Lombard, it just said no
AirPort card installed.

It might work on something modern that supports AirPort (Pismo or newer),
but It sure didn't work on the Lombard.

Andrew