>Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 20:56:44 -0800
>From: Dean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: 802.11g on a lombard>
>
>Sooooo, that means that the great deal I just got on E-bay for a new
>Belkin PCICMA card and
>router that is listed at the Belkin site as working with OS 10.2.6 and
>airport 3.0.4, will just be going back on E-bay?
>
>Dean

Belkin changed the chip set and did not tell anyone.I have seen some
reports of this. Its a cost thing. They can save pennies per unit by
changing chip sets. You may have gotten one that uses  the Ralink chip set.
if so drivers are here.

http://www.ralinktech.com/supp-1.htm

Of cource that's not what you wanted.

 As far as I know the Buffalo 802.11g card will work with OSX and AirPort
Software. Get the right one, a Buffalo has three different ones for
different price points.

There is a link to this card on my FAQ site.

Ken V ann