From: G-Books [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sally Shumard
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2005 9:31 AM
To: G-Books
Subject: Wall Street Refurb

My 17 year old son has an old series 1 (233ghz) Wall Street Powerbook
that someone gave to  him. I want to update it, so I've been reading
the archives of this list to see whether it is feasible. I set a
budget and was able to get the following parts +shipping for $238:
Sonnet Crescendo G3/500 processor
Fujitsu h-drive 40M 5400rpm (MHT2040AH)
256 Megs of low profile RAM (plus the original 64, for now)
Belkin 802.11g Wireless Network card (matching our wireless router)
Mac OS 10.2.8

My question is this; in which order should all of these parts be
installed?  Can you direct me to some sites on the internet for good
instructions? Is there anything important I should know about this
process before beginning?

Thanks for your expertise! Before discovering this list, I didn't
think it would be worth it to save this Powerbook.

Sally