On 14-Feb-05, at 4:59 PM, Bruce Johnson wrote:

I just don't get tablet PCs. The entire point of my carrying my laptop around with me is so I can type rather than have to write,

They're highly useful in situations where you have to fill out forms and capture signatures, don't have the room to type, or have to do it standing up.

This is why they're limited largely to vertical market things like fieldwork for various industries etc.

Yeah, I can understand them in that case...but I'm guessing that even if there was a Mac tablet, companies would still be using Windows on their machines...