On 17-Feb-05, at 3:43 PM, MarJo wrote:

I replied to at least 20 warnings today. You said once in reply to someone else's complaint that you couldn't do anything about it.

Nevertheless, I feel you should know that it is an
ongoing problem   jojobirdsong

Hi MarJo,

Yes - this has been an on-going problem that the list managers are well aware of and unfortunately a resolution has not been made available to them yet. There are at least a couple other LEM groups that are also plagued by the same problem.

As far as I know, the majority of list members simply delete or have their mail programs filter out these warnings and do not reply to them. I have not replied to any of them for ages and have never had any negative consequences to date. Ignore them if you can or just have them dropped in the trash as soon as they come in so you don't even have to see them. I am sure it will make the list much more enjoyable for you.

Amber