From: - drive - drift - dream - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I know someone that kept some RAM from an iMac G4 that was bought before the iMac shipped, who then cancelled the order on the iMac, and planned to use it in a 12" AlBook, until the AlBook came and we found that the RAM was the "high profile" stuff I guess, and so was too big for the AlBook...not sure whether the 15" ones can accommodate that size RAM, or if the newer iMac G4s shipped with smaller RAM, but it might not actually be the same, even though people sometimes claim it is...

Mine is 32mm. The RAM that is...

Larry