Hi!

I have been doing some serious thinking and have realised
that maybe a PowerBook isn't what I really need, but a slightly
more powerfull, but semi-moveable computer, and when I
read on Apple's site that the iMac G5 is even sold as a moveable
machine, I figured that maybe I should consider this instead.

Well, I am pretty much decided, half the price, G5 instead
of G4, 1440 over 1280 is enough to sell it to me.

However, the PowerBook range was recently updated with
speeds and specs going up, and prices going down, but as
I haven't taken much notice of the iMac, I presume we're
still buying rev.1 machines...

Any rumours, or typical timing of an update ?

Laurence