Larry,

On 23-Feb-05, at 7:02 AM, Larry le Mac wrote:

From: "Dennis B. Swaney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Yes. Updates usually come out shortly AFTER you make a decision and buy a new computer.

Yes, it's happened twice to me with Powerbooks, and NOW is the time to buy an AlBook, but looking at the iMac G5 it's been fairly quiet... ---
If you wait for the next edition, you'll never buy anything.

I agree with Dennis, If you keep waiting, you won't end up with anything. You will never get ahead by waiting for the next upgrade to come out. There will always be newer and better technology just around the corner and inevitably, soon after you buy your new system, another upgrade will be released.

What can you do about it ? Nothing. Just decide what you want - desktop or laptop - and go out and buy it so you can start enjoying it.

Good luck !

Amber