At 3:00 PM -0500 3/1/05, Roy wrote:
I'm having a problem.

Wether using mouse or trackpad, it appears that the contextual menu key is stuck ON.
I cannot double click on anything.

Any ideas?

Al PB, 1.5ghz, 17"

Try pressing and releasing all the modifier keys (control, option, apple, shift, function & caps lock). If the keyboard has two control keys try holding one down then the other then release the first and then release the second. Sometimes the keyboard logic gets confused and misses the key release.

Does the mouse have a second button?  Could it be stuck?

As a last resort try a shut down and startup.
--
Clark Martin
Redwood City, CA, USA