Anyone mind if I ask an insanely simple question? That I can't figure out and it's making me nuts?

I'd like for when my PB boots up, in the login window to have my users listed but also the "other" window that allows mw to log in as root. for the life of me i can't remember how to do this. i set a master pass for the machine, and went into net info manager and authenticated, but all that shows up in my login window is a list of users.

i'm on 10.3.8

thanks in advance  :)

~ j