I just got your reply, Malcolm---thank you very much! best to you too,
Kerry

-----Original Message-----
From: G-Books [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Malcolm
Cornelius
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 9:20 AM
To: G-Books
Subject: Re: anyone familiar with this problem?

> Thanks Bruce--it's a Wallstreet (thanks VERY much for laying the
options
> out, too).

If I was a betting man I'd guess you had the 13.3in screen and the
screen
cable was loose - a very common problem.

--
Best wishes

Malcolm Cornelius - The Powerbook Fanatic
http://www.pbfanatic.co.uk

 Small Dog Electronics    http://www.smalldog.com  | Refurbished Drives

 -- Check our web site for refurbished PowerBooks  |  & CDRWs on Sale!