Dear Laurent, Listnanny or anyone else who can help

Well here I am again, same clicking noise, and can't find the file icon on
by Lombard, running OS 9...REally it crashed alot...very uncomfortable
machine...I want to refine it be a great machine.

So I need some help.
1. I want to recover some info on that drive.
2. Then I guess replace the drive...
3. while I have it open I would like to equip it with a new CD R DVD  or can
I get a  CDR / DVDR? I want to put grampas slides/fotos onto DVD for the
kids.
4. and maybe while I am wishing a gizmo to do WiFi...

I would appreciate any help I can get on the what tools/install/tech as my
very handy husband would be doing the work... Or we live in NW Indiana, near
enough to Chicago or Indianapolis.

In fact I will be in Indianapolis on Friday and could visit a shop if there
was one...for a techie person to slap these things in?  Does anyone know of
an Indy Apple supplier, I need a cable to reconnect my newly repaired
Laserwriter NTX to the Yamaha CRW4416SX which has a completely different
cable connection...

Kristina
on digestmode and should be on individual mode to get fast breaking help!

on 1/25/05 1:00 PM, Laurent Daudelin at [EMAIL PROTECTED]