Hello,

I need to know if there is either a freeware or shareware app. that will allow me to view the network status of my entire network. In otherwords, I want to be able to see network activity on my screen that is from other computers on my network, not just the activity from my computer. Is there such an app.? Do I need to make one? Any suggestions will be welcome. Thanks,

Zoltan

THE BLUETOOTH (and WiFi) MASTER