Hello all,

I have what used to be a Wallstreet 233mhz 12.1" display.
I have upgraded it as follows
- 20 mb HD;
- 14.1" monitor;
- Sonnet W3-G3 500mhz board installed;
- 288 Ram;

I was using the Book with OS 9.2.2 and all was perfect.
I then upgraded to OS 10.2 and there is a weird thing happening which is as follows:
When I turn on the computer, I get to see the gray apple logo with gray background, and then the monitor goes all black. It remains black until everything is loaded and then I have to MANUALLY, press the monitor brightness button in order to get the monitor to come on. If I try hard enough, I can see the shadow of what goes on on the monitor when it is black.

Does anyone have a clue? The monitor functioned perfectly well under OS 9.2.2. Even now, if I start up using 9.2. this issue does not happen.

Weird... Thanks for any help or suggestions.

NBT