I've installed 9.2.1 on the iBook that I was given. However, I noticed that on the install CD, there is a folder for Firmware Update to update the Firmware to 4.1.7

I ran Apple System Profiler, but I couldn't find an entry that told me what firmware version was installed. What should I look for, and where? Should I just try to install the Firmware Update anyway?

I've found information on the Apple website that will help me max out the RAM, and install an AirPort card in the iBook. What about installing a larger HD? Is that user do-able? Any limitations on size? I was thinking of 60 - 80 GB.
--
Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

"Windows is a command-line OS with a GUI shell while Mac System 10 is ... oh, never mind."