Hi all,

Serious choke points and loading 10 sec. or longer and
finally no ad is loaded. Using Yahoo Mail, OSX, ADSL,
Firefox; adfarm.mediaplex.com ads - these ones do the
choking. Mediaplex.com is indeed an internet
advertising firm, located worldwide.

I wrote to Yahoo but their help is useless (no
response). I compared Mac 'puters - 10.1.4 up to
10.3.8 - same slow down. Yahoo can also be slow on an
even faster cable connection (using Windoze) at work.

I will abandon Yahoo mail if nothing can be done, so
your webmail based alternatives welcome (G-mail does
not work!).

George (Canada)
http://www.geocities.com/mogiljan/SustainableFuture.html