At 10:04 AM -0700 04/04/2005, peter webster wrote:
[top posting corrected]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
At 11:43 AM +0800 04/04/2005, Lawrence & Sarah Ballew wrote:

My latest PB is the first one with a wireless option. I'm pretty much ignorant about how it works to simply sit outside a library and tap into their network. Don't I need a password and stuff like that in order to get on line?

Depends on the library (or whoever the WAP owner may be). It's always best to walk inside and ask them. Even if they've left things unpassworded, to use it without authorization is Theft Of Services.

My friend lives in his van; that's probably against the law, too. I had no idea he was such a law-breaker!

What does living in a vehicle have to do with using a wireless 'net service?

- Dan.