On 4/11/05 7:34 PM, "John McGibney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Did you add any extra utilities, system hacks, font utilities to your
> regular account that isn't enabled in the test account? Its probably a
> conflict somewhere.
>
> John
>
> --
> You can't please everyone. But it is possible to make'em all mad at the same
> time.
I love the sig! Yes, the obvious thing to do was to kill the unsanity stuff
because the crash log pointed to APE. (Of course nearly every crash points
toward APE but I have reason to know that crashes that log APE don't
necessarily have anything to do with unsanity.)

But the problem is here is twofold. First, removing them was part of the
obvious first attempt. Did no good. In fact, I removed all my 3rd party pref
panes and removed everything from the startup list of my account. And just
to add insult to injury, my work desktop has all the same stuff and the same
OS version as my home desktop and PowerBook. I use Photoshop on it every
day.

Keep the suggestions coming because I may be a very experienced techie but
it is possible I've overlooked something. Of course, what I'm really hoping
is that someone will say -  I had that happen and it was caused by .....

david