<http://www.apple.com/support/ibook/faq/>

Mine did that. Very un-nerving experience. Find out if
your serial number matches the range in this kb
article. If so, call Apple and arrange a dispatch.
They will send you a box via DHL overnight. You box it
up and send it off. It'll be back inside three days.
And you'll get a new logic board to boot.