I have a PBG4 17" Aluminum, OS X 10.3.8. At my shop, I'm connected to the web by DSL (at home, by Airport to Cable Modem). Can I connect a phone line to the phone jack on the back of the PB, and send and receive e-faxes? I want to get rid of my huge, miserable, and non-Mac-compliant (though they said it was when I bought it) Lexmark 6170 All-In-One. All I want to do is be able to send and receive faxes electronically, as I used to be able to do on my Venerable UMAX S900, using FAXstf or something similar.

Can I run both DSL and fax concurrently? When I had DSL installed, I had to hang a noise filter off EVERY device in the POTL chain -- assuming I can do the e-fax thang, should I hang *another" filter at the phone port on my PB? Is there a good fax app someone can recommend that's compatible with OS X 10.3.8?

Thanks in advance

Bart