> Here's a question like a blast from the past:
>
> I just found a Portable Stylewriter in a thriftstore--remarkably compact and
> useful--would love to use it with my Lombard.  Only thing is, it looks like
> a Parallel printer...did Apple make such beasts?

I have one of these collecting dust - a legacy from the days when
Apple made printers and monitors etc. One thing - heads may be dried
up beyond resurrection now - I've had that witha couple of older
inkjets and finally dumped them as it was costing me a fortune in ink
and cleaning kit

Don't know how you'll connect it up - try looking for a StyleWriter. I
turned down a very nice looking Black 2200 the other day as there was
no PSU for it. It's a bit of an odd voltage so you can't just get one
anywhere. Pity, it would have looked cool next to my Pismo. Or even
gone as part of a apckage with the black 5500/275 that will be going
on eBay soon

Good luck
--
http://homepage.mac.com/ianmoff  - iChat/AIM/Skype: ianmoff