The World of Education is such a racquet.

NBT

-----Original Message-----
From: G-Books [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tom Ethen
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 23:49
To: G-Books
Subject: Re: Kind of NEW** PC Rental from Secondary Education

This isn't a recommendation at Stout, you must rent the computer from them
and the fee is hidden in your book fees which you have to pay as part of
your tuition.

The first year they had this policy, they had the laptop fee out in the open
as a separate charge, but they got so many complaints, that they hide the
fee mow so you just think they really know how to charge for books.

Tom